The Project Engineer will support the project team (Project Director, Project Manager, and Superintendents). They will perform routine, daily activities on-site that include (but are not limited) to:
- As directed, participating in bidding by contacting subcontractor base, preparing contract documents, assisting with submittals, and project close-out;
- Performing field tasks as requested by Superintendent or Project Manager;
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing RFIs;
- Maintaining supply/materials procurement log and job files;
- Collecting subcontractor daily reports;
- Learning and maintaining a thorough understanding of all contract and subcontract documents;
- Attending and preparing meeting minute for all job meetings;
- Taking weekly project photos;
- Inspecting/verifying materials delivery;
- Maintaining a punch list with Superintendent(s);
- Ensuring company procedures and standards are maintained;
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
- Willingness to travel nationally for programmatic clients;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite, Sage Project, and BlueBeam;
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions;
- Flexible and detail-oriented;
- Excellent collaborative skills and a team player;
- Strong work ethic with high degrees of honesty, integrity, and discretion.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and full benefits program: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Novak Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, gender association, religion or disability.