- Contract Administration: Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies and procedures. Includes participating in bidding, preparing contract documents, defining and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.
- Cost Management: Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner’s budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, and forecasts.
- Schedule Management: Monitor and manage the project schedule throughout the course of the project to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms. Includes identifying the major components of the project, their sequence and durations, utilizing scheduling software, scheduling subcontractors and deliveries, resolving time conflict issues, and/or scheduling staffing.
- Quality Management: Review, inspect, and test project systems, materials, documents, techniques, and workmanship to ensure conformance to the plans, specifications, and applicable standards. Includes review of shop drawings and submittals, field inspections, material acceptance, and punch list completion.
- Safety Management: Assist Project Superintendent with monitoring procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance and OSHA compliance.
- Client Relations: Build and maintain positive relationships with long-standing clients based on trust and value-added through communication, client service and performance. May participate in preparing or contributing to the development of proposals and proposal materials.
- Must possess a B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture, or equivalent combination of education and field experience.
- Must have a min. of 5 years experience in the construction industry in ground-up commercial and/or multi-family construction projects.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, and BlueBeam. Desirable to be familiar with OnScreen Takeoff, MS Project, P6, Timberline, and PlanGrid
- Requires knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, landscaping, and architectural plans as they relate to schedules, cost and performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office staff.
- Aptitude to identify problems and propose solutions.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position and a very competitive salary and full benefits program: Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Novak Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, gender association, religion, or disability.