The Assistant Field Superintendent will support the field team (Project Director, Project Manager, and Superintendent). They will perform routine, daily activities on-site that include (but are not limited) to:
- Perform field tasks as requested by Project/Lead Superintendents;
- Prepare, review, and distribute RFIs;
- Maintain supply/materials procurement log;
- Maintain job files;
- Collect subcontractor daily reports;
- Learn and maintain thorough understanding of all contract and subcontract documents;
- Prepare meeting minutes for all job meetings;
- Take weekly project photos;
- Inspect/verify materials delivery;
- Maintain punch list with Superintendent(s);
- Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained;
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Willingness to travel nationally for programmatic clients;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite;
- Aptitude to learn new software;
- Flexible and detail-oriented;
- Excellent collaborative skills and a team player;
- Strong work ethic with high degrees of honesty, integrity, and discretion.
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time position. A competitive salary will be offered that is commensurate with the Ideal Candidate’s experience. Benefits package includes Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401(K) with match of half and paid holidays/time off.
APPLICATION: For immediate consideration, please email your resume and statement of interest to email@example.com